2011年1月8日星期六

Stanford (XVI)

Little priority is how to tell you mine?
Zhou Xin Xi curious will have to ask the child. Xin child did not answer, just think, why is excellent to lie to yourself?
I remember the first time we met, I asked you about your coat away?
Zhou Xin Xi looked at in the thinking of the child, was asked in earnest.
Remember
Want to know why?
Why?
Excellent small mouth then determined that dress is you, I know, I like the person is you.
Amount
Know how I like yours?
How?
The first time I was impressed you
Amount
Perhaps you have forgotten, it should be.
I am gifted with little understanding of you, I have seen you?
Had
Where?
Xin was asked the child curiously Xi Zhou, Zhou Xi slowly answered her questions.
You should not remember that you came out from the library, hit me at the door, and then fly all the information my hand on the ground. You hurried to help me pick up all of the information, and then fear takes a I said "I'm sorry."
It turned out that person is you?
Ah! You kept his head down, I saw your face want to laugh. Then you panic the left, when I hear your voice, be attracted. Watch your back, wearing a black short paragraph jacket, coat the back of a large black gucci handbags.
Amount
Then, I began to frequent the library, is to meet you again. I often see you come to libraries, each holding a lot of books left, then the next few days, again for the book. Stepped forward to greet you wanted to, but each time was like the rush to see you, I am not good bother.
.........
Xin sub-silent state, to think in the back. Do they have in the library door had hit a person, that she was rushing to get a good book to do part-time, and then have to leave the library-like rash at the door hit Xi Zhou. As anxious, she looked up at him gave to such a hurry have to leave there. I kept thinking, immersed in the memory sub-Xin, Zhou Xi went on.
Still later, I met a little superior, I discover you're the girl. Then I have been gifted with a small contact, as is asking about you, I do not know how little priority is tell you the.
Zhou Xin Xi child watching in amazement
What did you say?
I said, this time, I've been gifted with the small talk you. I inquired from her about you, your past and present.
Amount
For a time, unable to face weeks of sub-Xin Xi say. Why is this?
Small advantages like you
Is not it?
Ah! However, the small advantages clearly saying, in the exchanges.
But how?
Can be .......
What?
Nothing.
Do you like the small advantages that a small river
I do not like the small river ah!
So to say lying is a small priority, she really was doing.
I want quiet, I was confused.
Son Hing
Ah
I really like you!
My head hurts, Zhou Xi.
Finished, Xin child with her head in his hands, knelt down. Zhou Xin Xi looked at children at the moment, with both hands to touch her head, her head massaged. One hand and fear have to ask the:
Son Hing, good point yet?
Ah! Better
Xi massage in the week, the head of a good sub-Xin Shou Lexie. Xin child is still a little drunk drunk symptoms, Zhou Xi stopped beside a taxi, with Xin child left there, heading to the school. In her bedroom door, the car just stopped.
Watching girls dormitory building, has no lights, and aunt's office downstairs is dark and seems to get in the bedroom is. Zhou Xi thought, the driver side began to speak:
Sir, you get off here it?
Oh, no.
It go?
So be it! Give me room to find nearby hotels.
Good
Finished, the driver turned the car. Direction of travel to the hotel, no way at this late hour, dormitory building has no way to go in now. If the return to their bedroom where Mody, is not very convenient. Or find a hotel near the bar! Thought, in a car stopped in front of hotel.
Master, could you wait a minute, let me go to have a gucci bags.
Good.
Xi Zhou and get off to open the door, went toward the hotel. Began to ask before coming to the fore.
Hello, may I have a double room it?
Sorry, Mr., our double room is full, left one room.
Single room?
Yes, you should immediately open it?
Oh, is not necessary.
Xi Zhou turned to the door, on a bike taxi.
Master, could you go around in the hotel.
Good
The driver started the car, driving directions to the hotel. One will be the effort, the car stopped at called "Bauhinia" the hotel entrance. Hotel security came up to the door open.
Hello, do you here have a double room it?
Oh, yes.
Yes, please help me help the next lady.
Good.
Security and Zhou Xi Xin sleeping with children will have been helped out from the car. Xi Zhou and then took out the wallet from his pocket and took out money to a taxi driver.
Master, to the.
Xi Zhou driver took the money out of the car took some change for him. Xi Zhou and then took the driver's money, the money in his pocket. The taxi had already left. In security with the help of sub-Xin Fu Zhou Xi into the hotel, and then opened a double room in the front box. In the waiter's lead down to the room, the sub-Xin Fu asleep in bed and wait for waiters to leave, Zhou Xi shut the door, watching the sleeping Xin, start a laughed. In front of the man, he has been like, never thought her alone in a room. Now, facing an empty room, at the moment is the legendary Needing. Zhou Xin Xi looked at the sleeping child, stroking her forehead. Her forehead a little micro-hot, he thought she was a little fever. Then went to the bathroom, took readily to lay down a towel, washed the next, to wipe his face Xin child. Hope then wrapped in a towel on the child's forehead, the Xin child gently take off his shoes, deep disturb her. Give her the quilt cover, so it would not catch a cold.
When he was in the bathroom when taking a bath, drunken son made a number of Hope was moaning softly, his bath from the bathroom, wearing pajamas. Hope to see sub-bed, being stared at him.
This is what?
Son Hing dim watch him asked.
Here is the hotel.
What?
Xin son looked at him in amazement, thought that their hallucinations appeared, the man in front seems to be weeks Hee, but the rooms are not familiar with, very strange. Here in the end is where? Listening to the answer Xi Zhou, Xin child like he was definitely in the dreaming. And then slowly get sleepy eyes wide open, and she was wearing pajamas in front of Xi Zhou. Looked at from the start in front of this person.
Zhou Xi like how?
Xin son started talking to himself.
That they are wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论