2011年1月5日星期三

Mother to the third part (46)


"As adults, values of some of the problems in your life, you still do not adapt to urban life." Mother finally spoke, "the marriage did not prepare for life."
"I had any brains, he was the best single life, can not harm other people into trouble, earning Liangqian Xianbao dedicated to him like a mother, his mother a chance to re-allocation of aid to poor children who flies, a milk compatriots Well, brotherhood, help each other should be eating each other. They think the whole family. I also saying to the front, so that his aging mother or a son old thing is the habit of relying on you to pay the things that used to come here when the pension is not reasonable when the! worry, live and wake the old hit and old! Why do not understand, there is a world of people, killing children can not get together, that is in-law! "
He Transit said: "Your mother really can not come after a long stay, are a lot of thing, and two days of fighting three days of cold violence, really is not a thing, which like the gucci!"
Chuanzhi: "In the future, come on, must come on!"
"Your mother to have the line, the less you earn a thirty-five million a year, out of tens of thousands each year give your mother to buy a house, you will not say who filial piety, both alone, melon Sa month now dates you want to have enough to eat your belongings Xiaozixiansun? want to be a dutiful son is capital, not the wife and daughter took her parents to supplement things, a bit like Chiruan Fan of your home - have Chiruan Fan confidently with a get to eat it? "
He felt old, "Chiruan Fan" a little too far, and quickly look back, "Chi Chuan is to face."
"Face? Face is his real skill earned, not given by others. Someone else to, is the mutual affection, do not give, can not be wrong!"
"It was his mother vexatious ... ..."
"Old people, Yilaomailao is inevitable, what is the old children and old children, brain degeneration, bad behavior is sometimes like a child as a glib tongue. This time there is compulsory education, adult son of the old children understand the truth, follow the rules, just like you did your parents teach your child! do not know old people have to adapt to the social situation of it? Why young people, what would have had to listen to them? is obviously wrong, they can listen to? the elderly will not be a man, that is to guide young the failure of education, head full of miso soup of fools! "
Chuanzhi suddenly stood up and bowed deeply, "Mom and Dad, I know I do bad, I'm sorry He Lin, wronged her ... ... I want to be alone ... ..."
Ho's son turned out gone. Closed the door gently.
He looked old sister, "is not to say those words to stimulate him hard, right?"
Yu Huaqing Pie Piezui, "some truth you have to let him know, the university not to teach them, leaving him a lifetime to Wu Wu Wu does not come out!"
Yu Huaming not without worry: "This child pride and not take things too hard, right?"
"Hey, take things too hard?! Take things too hard his mother, brothers and sisters a get how to do ah? On the red this Chuanzhi also good death is better than living! I dare the bet, so I know these people, afraid of death did not face fear fear fear of shame poor, in alphabetical order. The marriage, I do not see can be left to stay and transform the good that elm pimple head, not rest of your life are afraid of daily instruction reform effort is not good. Four-year-old to Han Chi Chuan so what, four-year-old Lin He could have? he has seen what the long-term point of view, do not be confused when the time picking up a pound-foolish Jifeidanda, like me! "
He mumbled something old, "You're just great, He Lin can not this ability."
Yuhua Ming sighed, "separated from us only refer to the views from the large assertive He Lin to take, we have to respect her opinion, after all, they live, we should not meddle. We analyze the advantages and disadvantages clearly on the line."
So this turned into a person from the Yu Huaqing, "denounced the General Assembly" coordination meeting with the family left hastily actor halfway over. As a sociology professor at the Yuhua Ming started from the perspective of more sophisticated micro-looked the opposite of China's different social groups, especially in rural areas to clan-based blood group values. ○ ○
五年 In the last class on Chinese New Year, Professor Yu to the two large classroom, the students out of a simple test questions, the first three road is:
Father, mother, brother, wife, daughter, sister, son, himself.
First, do you think the people in your life What are the most important, please order one by one.
Second, if some of them lied, do you think these people who is the most innocent? Please rank.
Third, when you're forty years old, your nuclear family members:
A total of about ten questions, each family, money, future and relationships as its theme. These students are aged about eighteen to twenty-year-old between urban background percent XLVII, rural backgrounds accounted fifty-three%; were males fifty-eight%, percentage of female students accounted for of forty.
The first question, basically ninety-five percent of the boys this sort: the mother, myself, son, father, daughter, brother, sister, wife. Exclude many of which are now the only son and daughters, and becomes this: the mother, myself, son, father, daughter, wife.
Ninety percent of girls in order: mother, father, myself, son, daughter, husband, brother, sister. Now many are excluded child, and becomes this: mother, father, myself, son, daughter, husband.
In the male answer to the second question, the sort of votes per person: mother, daughter, son, father, wife.
In the girls answer, the sort of votes per person: her daughter, son, mother, father, husband.
The third question, the core of the next four-year-old male family members are (in no particular order): his son or daughter, parents, wife. One Ninety percent of boys and their parents on the inside.
The mainstream of the next four-year-old female members of the nuclear family: a son or daughter, your husband; of which only eight percent of their parents out in the middle.
4
2005 Chinese New Year came enthusiastically, on television to sing "sing the world a white rooster," and "smell the chicken dance, make a fortune get up early," firecrackers out the window garlic from the eight-day cured had no corpuscles, to the New Year One is simply the wave of gucci handbags, crackling sound of endless as the tsunami, knowing that at the beginning, do not see the end, the whole sky and flying all thunder and lightning.
He Chong carrying a pocketful of firecrackers and fireworks to go out, and what Hupenggouyou to find a place open to children. Ringing in the living room TV, the old couple one side where the sun overlooking the side of the phone constantly, friends and relatives, subordinates, students in New Year's.
He Lin was also harassed, mostly SMS scripts. A good mood, all packaged bulk. When bored, like a flash Chuanzhi Loach came suddenly Without saying anything, lying side by side, opened a quilt squeeze. He Lin let in, not to him.
Chuanzhi held her tightly, put his head on her arms, trembling like a cold, his best sad voice: "my wife, forgive me, you do not want me I do not myself, not you and me die good. "
He Lin stared at the ceiling does not speak.
"You do not let me admit it? I'm wrong, I should not have hands, you use ten times the strength hammer me, I deserve it! Beg you not to toss you toss me angry, you feel a little better, how to me are into, you still punishing me, any way - "
He Lin remained silent.
Chuanzhi gonna cry out, "I know your heart has been looking down on me, I have been very stressful, in fact, I live very long ago suppressed, the two aspects, one is all aspects of your condition than I am, you do not even High scores can not be too hard on my classmates went to great lengths than a hundred points to the same university on! You need not be too motivated to find a good job, no previous accounts, I think unable to move in this city, like second-class citizens, always Man looks. Now, with accounts, is still - almost no burden on your family, I spent a big effort to give you, perhaps, is that you do not want or failing to appreciate things to your satisfaction I feel is too difficult. So I worked hard, and strive to do something more for the home, I want to make you feel is useful, better than others worse, but you did not expect this Chiruan Fan the city set a foot! I always thought I was just a low starting point, a few years will be the development of various aspects, a small civil service, I do not think this is a lifelong career, the beginning, bitter point of tired, if you're sacrificing point in the future I'll make a good mix you double compensation for you, will not let you suffer with me involved! I know I owe you a honeymoon, you do not mention I have in mind, one day I will take you to travel around the world, You have to believe me! I becoming more and felt no problem, the Department of Economics of Renmin University, his wife, if admitted, I will work hard, study hard, take good care of home and take care of you, no longer let you wronged. I know You have views of my family, alas, than done, people came from is not an option, some people born to a life destined to bear a heavy burden. I live in that environment, young parents without complaint The best time to have given the children, they do everything, including living are aimed at children, now they are older, can not do live, and attend to their own, not like cities, there are pension insurance, have health insurance, a minimum life of gold, nothing, if you do not live by what they expect their children? can starve to death! old thing has been my home the other pressure, my mother thought by the inertia of the rural, but also you have any comments, the so-called lazy, greedy, love to spend money, not filial piety, I think that the concept of two ways of life and living a difference in terminology, there is no contradiction between the principle too, multi-Ren Ren, each step back, and will not incompatible ! This is the middle I have the error, one should not believe, and should not be biased or my mother, so that his wife had so much wronged by you, because of the face and refused to admit to you - when I am extremely depressed, do everything possible to make compromises, let you balance the two sides, the result does not please the two; too pessimistic, tired, tired heart, and sometimes really want to suddenly disappear, to a place where no human habitation in becoming a monk is also quiet when priests ah! finally no pressure, not in front of his wife cautious does not make her happy, not exhausted by the ... ... "

没有评论:

发表评论