2011年1月7日星期五

Court practice a ball game

he days go by and I and Zhang Ye for more contact, day by day, 8 to 11. Zhang Ye Maozuliaojin like a clock, every day accommodation - dining - Class (Library) three-point line, both time and there are fresh lives every day. School day or on a self-study time, as long as the free seat next to her, I sat next to her as much as possible, sometimes, and she said a few words, sometimes sitting quietly at her side. I think I will always like this, even if Zhang Ye is a piece of ice, I would like to use my warmth melted her.
Thursday night a week, when the self-study, Zhang Ye told me that she went home Friday afternoon after class, Sunday morning to go directly to the library. My heart relieved, this time to sleep Lanjue Saturday, and since the recovery after Zhang Ye, has not slept for Lanjue.
Although half past seven on Saturday morning I woke up naturally, but I've been lazy in bed do not want to move. At this time we mobilize the boss in the dorm to play basketball.
"Walking up, Ge Jige, we will play basketball go?" The boss asked, see no one take the stubble, the boss asked to: "There is no one to go?"
"Playing basketball Han ah, might as well play gucci!" Ranks the fourth in the bed to answer weakly.
"After you still want to play ranks the fourth in the mahjong is not my computer?"
"How?"
"I want to play to quickly get up and play basketball!"
"... ..., Well, I'll get up!" Fourth of helpless said.
"S
ince you do not get up?" Boss then turned to me.
"I do not play with your computer, I get to do?"
"I'm eight, and you still wish to get someone?"
"Of course!"
"You do not know the girls love sports like epigenetic? Which girls do not like your boyfriend has a strong physique, if not the athlete, at least, should always participate in some sports activities, right!" With that, the old Dalian I pull with a pull to put the trailer up in bed.
"Line of the line, boss, I gave myself!" I quickly responded to.
Boss to find someone with the first break of the weaknesses of each approach and then, called on several people, we play basketball together after washing. To the basketball court, a total of 6 individuals, we divided the two partners 3V3. My youngest son, Five group, ranks the fourth defensive boss me. About 1 meter tall boss 72, the body is very wide, weighing 180 pounds, but not significantly overweight, the health sub-covered meat. Oldest known since childhood growing up farm work, he said he was a boy a lot of money, until high school started getting better after the family. Responsible for a child, he put home a donkey. Once the boss on the donkey and the donkey to the mountain put mowing, to the hillside, his boss and his ass is casting it casually grazing, where he went to close mowing grass. Donkey eating grass seems to have been eating wasp sting, and the ass about hair, and spread of hoof Huangbuzelu ran away. See also the boss of a panic, holding a sickle in the back of hot pursuit. But how people can beat ass it? Seeing farther and farther ass, the boss of a worried heart, a surge of fresh shock, sickle directly put in the hands of the body toward the donkey throwing in the past, sickle spinning in the air flying away to the body toward the donkey, just to draw sharp sickle ass ass, and ass butt of a pain, speed, slowly drop down, one will stop in place is not run. This also can be seen that the boss strength, power is excellent.
Playing basketball, I anti-boss, and saw that the boss was too strong and I though a bit taller than him, but the physique, strength, and he is not the same level. Boss with his donkey side of the general body against me to the basket while dribbling near the bottom, and then turned a carry, shoot the ball into. Fourth of a look at the boss too vigorous, it will come with two anti-boss, but they missed one there, and a time we were the boss they are out of the water. Name of the name, the eldest one sideways in front of me, just hit my shoulder and chest, a direct hit my legs in the air, I suddenly felt his chest like a tile shot was just as bad. They came to concern me pulled up and asked my case. I said nothing over his chest, let me take a break, you first name. I slowly walked off, squat down and breathing heavily in the off-site, see Li Li was suddenly standing next to me watching them play basketball in her hand, holding a bottle of iced tea.

"Oh, Hongjie, gave me iced tea came to send? How do you know I love black tea on ice for?" I was approached to Li Li.
"Go, go, are not you buy it!"
"Your boss at home too, and driven to the internal injuries I have, really, I have now estimated blood in the chest, but like a bottle of tea!"
"Line of the line, to you, then you do not give you vomit blood!" Hong-Li Li a look at my Sipilailian the like, had to drink to me.
We fought for a while, to see noon, we all too tired to die, then the end of activity, holding the ball crooked to go back!
See all hunger stricken, I said: "Go, Let's drink beer eat skewers go!"
To bake it, I let my boss to a hundred strings skewers, and a large glass of each to draft beer. Zizi grill mixed with the sound of lamb with cumin flavor makes appetite. Li Li innocent girl sit down next to the boss, the boss hands back to hold gucci handbags. See the boss, and Li Li so Enenaiai, affectionate, and we are very envious one. Lamb skewers come on, everyone is open xuepentaikou Ge Jige, a string of lamb skewers are not enough plugs teeth feeling, I can not help a little nervous, wondering which if they let go and eat it too much to eat you? So I quickly letting the boss 12 on the skewer bread pieces, but also on the 6 cups of draft beer. We drink the sea side of the hill to eat while the poor far apart chat.
"Now what's the best lamb meat?"
"Ximeng of it, my family is Ximeng, and child on the sand prairie onions grow tall and dense, the sheep are afraid to go inside?" Five answered.
"Why?"
"There wolf!"
"That's now how is it?"
"Now we are there a lot of sandy grassland, and sand almost enough people to eat onions! I tell you, a child my family had a large flock, a large group of cattle, I remember the spring time it rains, I and my sister went to the mountains Brush mushrooms! "
"Hug mushrooms?"
"Yes, prairie finished up and down after the rain, like mushrooms out of the same variable, a long lap for long, a mushroom ring, with large and small, and we do not hand pick mushrooms there, but with the rake brush mushroom, mushroom brush into piles, then loaded into the basket pulled back. you think about it, after a light rain in the spring, the grass is first emerged, looks into the distance, green Bristol groaning, lush grass on the ground, occupy half of a rainbow across the sky in mid-air, the horizon is the next two children happily embrace mushrooms. This is what a beautiful picture it? "
Five to hear the description, we are all fascinated Xilin Gol grassland, such beautiful scenery, take a look at this life If not, it do not regret this life there?
I eat and drink almost Jiandajiadu, asked the voice: "Anything else does not? If all satiated and to heck!"
We are got up to go, boss spoke: "What? Let this not be a staple, right?"
I suddenly thought, the body as strong as the oldest donkey in his belly cattle, it appears that he is eating enough light to eat barbecue, and gave him to a fried cake. Several other people do not want other boss ahead of dormitory, and the table left me, boss, Li Li, and fourth of the. Soon, fried cakes served with a big, boss Futou began to eat. I looked at the boss for a one chopstick chopsticks into their mouths with fried bread, and suddenly remembered childhood home, fodder for cattle, the boss is like a small animal to cut a small fraction of the corn stalks as the mouth, gargling a small fraction of a small fraction of the fried cakes gargling mouth.

没有评论:

发表评论