2011年1月13日星期四

Restless nights (1)


Zhengan Xia Wu Jiazhen carefully prepared dinner to personally take care of her run out of food, told a while before they go away.
Shangguan wait a while on one side and watch things have nothing to teasing sixty-six play. Trouble for a small guy trapped, and the upper and lower lids to fight.
Just the father over the hospital, let the nanny and sixty-six first driver to send back.
Shangguan and father talk about the session to leave out.
Passing just a fight that office, Liu Meng Han is to lock the door. Xiao Ya looks quiet a lot.
"You do not have to dinner? So, I ask you, how?" Shangguan invitation.
Xiao Ya did not say anything, Liu Meng Han very readily agreed, so the three came together, a sober restaurant.
Xiao Ya a la carte for two men, she points a few vegetables for free. Liu Meng Han laughed and said: "You are vegetarian gucci?"
"Ah, the next step to have this intention, I want to become a monk." She smiled bitterly.
Shangguan some uncomfortable, call attendant over, and with two meat dishes, a bottle of fruit juice to give Xiaoya, but also points out two bottles of beer, a bottle of their own, the other bottle onto Liu Meng Han.
Liu Meng Han also welcome, with chopsticks a "popping" sound the lid open.
"Kung Fu good ah." Shangguan with bottle opener, and poured himself a cup.
"In recent years drinking too much alcohol, practicing out."
"Drank too much physical injury, loss or a doctor you do." Xiao Ya said.
"Rest assured, I have the bottom line." He then smiled.
"After I called you brother, are one family. I said, how can you not get married ah? No experience right?" Shangguan asked.
"My mother is also worried yet, I always watch 'Monkey King' level, and she urged me every day, you can not buy food that they find a girlfriend, is a basket in a grasp, depending on fate." Liu Meng Han is a smile.
Xiaoya silently watching them. She did not awake from the shock in my heart just reading about the words "A life without hate," "From no hate."
However, no life, really hate it?
After dinner a few people, Shangguan leave home, Xiaoya to the hospital with his mother.
"How do you ignore him? Still angry? What happened between you in the end?" Liu Meng Han a little worried.
"Nothing, really nothing." Xiaoya decided to lie scattered in the end.
"Then I go back, what words need to cry, to find my mother - our mother also, Do not be afraid ah." Liu Meng Han Some are not used to change the port, and then also leave home.
Words, although the pick and clear, said that he had, but few people do not mind calm.
Along the way, still feeling the Shangguan, Xiao Ya Liu Meng Han's sister turned out to be, then she is the vice mayor Liu's daughter! Really did not think that he accidentally, the mayor actually married a princess! That handsome Liu Meng Han, is actually his brother Uncle! He Xiangqilaijiu wanted to laugh - actually eat their vinegar so long!
The news is so astonishing!
Did not go home for several days, and tonight he wanted to return Jiaqu Zhu, he has to digest properly digest the big news.
Just lying in bed, the phone rang.
His eyes closed answer: "Hey, Who?"
The other party does not even words.
He suddenly sat up, carefully look at caller ID, Oh, Could. This woman is really all-pervasive!
"Hey, what happened? You say ah!"
"Tonight you come? I want you." The voice prettily over there finally spoke up.
"There are some things my unit, and, I am mother in the hospital, I would favor a few days yet." Shangguan Although some incoherent, but still a lot of gucci bags. If men are not interested in excuses are always readily captured.
"You mother there, have your wife on the line, you a big man every family, but out of the way there. Where are you now?" Do not want to let go the other firmly bite.
"I ... ... the hospital yet." Shangguan originally not lie and now he does not blush.
"Oh. Shall I go and see your mother-in adults ah!" Laughing with each other.
"You do not nuisance! My aunt!" Shangguan some alarmed by.
"That I do not want to hear it! My belly pregnant with your dragon seeds, how to give you more trouble it?! You in the end come?" Could it is so gentle and charming in this moment, was then the storm, That means turn to turn.
Shangguan surprise: a storm is coming again! He hastened to apologize: "My aunt, I am really busy too! I hung up ah! Points occasion you OK?"
He hurried off the machine.
Soon, the door came a soft knock. Who is it? Xiao Ya can not come back, ah, she who was still in hospital. He threw a dress, a look out along the cat's eye, dark outside, there's no bright light voice.
Who is it? He opened the door, puzzled.
A figure quickly flash the room. Light, Shangguan saw come, widened his eyes in surprise.
"Could it be, how are you?" He really did not think, does actually appear in his house!
"How is my ah, what a fuss of it!" She Pie Piezui.
"I mean, how do you recruited by? How do you know, I live here?" He is more incoherent.
"As long as I want to do, not me in this world can not make things happen! You're not in the hospital?" She Xingmu wide open.
"I, I just come back." Shangguan some stutter.
"Oh, you're 9:21 into the door, and now have half an hour. Telling me a lie, you have inexperienced! Even before you learn to lie, this man really be trusted it!"
"You follow me?" Shangguan surprise.
"No trace is waiting for you. I'm waiting for a long time for the cell door!"
"That's how I did not see you?"
"Let you see me, how can I see ah good show!"
Could sit on the sofa, his bag aside, the solution out of scarves, get rid of shoes, turned on the TV, just as easily as at home.
"You're not afraid of her at home?"
"She is not in the hospital? Better at home, ah, the three of us with busy busy!"
Shangguan looked at this beautiful woman, the wife is really pungent, a little bit I do not know how to run.
"Otherwise, I went to your place?" He wants to ease the awkward atmosphere.
"Not tonight, my sister car, she rested at home. My place is not convenient."
"Then I'll take you home, go!" He put his hand pulled Could.
"No, the aunt to break in here tonight! You afraid?" She stood on Liu Mei, Cezhao Lian Xie Ni Shang.


没有评论:

发表评论