2011年2月9日星期三

"Do not let me steal your jewelry, I want to give you is happiness!"



Sebastien Di Wang Chi

Nationality: French

Age: 34

Occupation: Foreign Trade Business Manager. 13 years working in Asia, met with representatives of Chinese women in foreign countries. Because the opportunity to do business with China more and more business has a modicum of success, so give yourself a long break, made a special trip to Beijing to study Chinese.

China Experience: 3 Months

Just arrived in Beijing, my first impression is that Chinese women are so elegant! Very beautiful curve of their body, walking is also good-looking, simply put their clothes off well the United States. Some Chinese women in Western brand-name bags, brand name clothes a lot, like the Gucci,  but the advantages of their own buried. I think Chinese women are fortunate to have so profound cultural background, easily twist to a topic with people both in full flight, I like to chat with them.

I think the Chinese woman is the real soft on the outside inside, even with a strong but also very strong and feminine, gentle and not give the pressure, and do not hurt others. Western women on the contrary, seems very strong, psychological actually quite fragile. I went through so many Asian countries, no matter where the conditions are more difficult, women are the strongest vitality. Courage when they face difficulties, persistence, and survival instincts make me wonder!

One thing I always do not quite understand, when I have a crush on a Chinese woman, admire her, "You're beautiful", she replied: "No, no." I was wondering, she is beautiful, ah, why she did not believe what I say it? Invite her to dinner or dancing, she also said "no", but when I play gooseberry to leave later, but she was secretly sad, and made I do not know how to do! In the eyes of Western men, and respect the views of women is important, women did not like, just do not like. But in China are exactly the opposite, men have to keep guessing.

One more thing I Meinong Dong, Chinese women in public is not very close interaction with her man. I once attended a party and saw a beautiful Chinese woman and a Chinese man in the chat, but said no a few words, the man walked away, I guess they were just friends, or colleagues must, or why not move a little closer? So I walked up to chat up the beauty. We talk very speculative, she smiled Huazhiluanchan, accompanied by the feeling a little drunk, she told me more and more friendly and ... ... as a gentleman, of course I did not ask her single. But several hours later, the Chinese men suddenly came back drunk, joking with us to. While the woman did not pay attention, he suddenly grabbed my hand, seriously in my ear: "You know, I never kill ... but there are exceptions when ..." In the beginning I thought, "this line really good," still wondering which movie it came from a few seconds, I knew it look fierce, I jump the line! Tipsy feeling totally disappeared at once, obediently back to her friends did not dare to strike up a conversation chaos. I have learned is that the Chinese couple will be alone in public, must first ask and then open, otherwise there may be life-threatening! The phrase "classic lines" I shall never forget.


There is also a very strange thing, I have found that women like men to spoil her as a princess. Once in Paris, I told a good impression of the Chinese girls shopping, she suddenly stopped in a jewelry shop window, pointing to the window of the jewelry said to me: "If you love me, you'll steal it back!" I froze a moment, thinking, she felt she was in prison I love her? This logic is very strange, almost like a child! So I politely turned down, she said: "I think you should go home and talk with your mother." And then turned away. I do not understand why two adults can not communicate with the mature way, must be a play, a gucci bagas be called love? Constantly testing the patience of a man, the man finally will only get along with you as a chore, and turned to live with other mature woman went.

Coquetry coquetry return, the Chinese women but it is still very contradictory. On the one hand to promote equality between women and men, on the one hand but to comply with China's "traditional feminine virtue" for her man and family sacrifice. To secure rights, but willing to give up rights. Men of course, happy to enjoy those "traditional female virtue", because they are the beneficiaries! I think the Chinese women really should try to live for their own pleasure!

Tips for the Chinese girl's happiness

• I believe they have the right to change, be more happy for their own sake.

• If we take it easy emotionally, life is very different.

没有评论:

发表评论