2010年12月20日星期一

Who and love face to face (4)

"Wu Ya." He called me.
"Ah?"
"I have children and you say something and I slightly, breaking up." I was surprised, she and he, said to have been recognized for five years, together for three years. And between me and him, only three days short of three days.
This huge difference in my mind swirls in a few minutes, I feel a little confused, not reason things out.
Lu Jingjing silently looked at me, so hang up the phone, it asked: "Miss ya, that is what kind of people?"
He is a kind of person, I do not know. I only remember those pieces, how the eyebrows, how the lips. However, he pieced together what is what kind of person, but I really do not know. why they love the gucci so much ?
Lu Jingjing did not expect the subway approached some time ago, men did not disappear but the image of the protagonist again.
She shook her head, said: "This man so much older than you. He must be a complicated person, you can not cope, he will hurt you, to come to me when you can not cry."
However, I see a smile she asked: "how is the damage it counted?"
The way she looked at me come to their senses and continue to fiercely and said: "Miss ya, do you remember why we come to Paris?"
My Way Jingjing is the central city of Clermont-Ferrand in the know, when we're all just language schools into professional schools stage. Training of all freshmen when I was the only class with her two Chinese girls, I remember the first time I saw her at the school office, she stammered and said French Secretary to library card. Secretary said that the new student can do to wait a week later.
She has been at the office do not go, repeat, I hurry ah, I want to borrow books.
At that time, many people coming and going and looking at the Oriental girls.
First day of class when they take the initiative in this strange girl sitting next to me.
She said, you are Miss Ya, and I know you, when I learn French before your next class.
Finished, smile at me. I laughed with her because of this friendship.
Lu Jingjing is a very hard worker, and later we moved in together, and she lights the room has never been out in front two in the morning.
Few leave her life, but once my birthday, and she drank wine children, standing on the balcony suddenly turned to me: "Miss ya, I'm going to Paris, we went to Paris in it."
At that time, we had some friends in Clermont-Ferrand, the house very good, very cheap. We recommend that the school has decided to work. At that time, I felt that life is good, good enough to be a lifetime.
And Paris, the term so far, so great, so chaotic, so strange.
I do not know if I went to Paris can not survive.
Summer, when Way Jingjing to fast to pack their luggage. Said to me, I'm going to Paris, so I find a good house, you in the past.
Her voice as firm, I refuse to tolerate.
Later I learned that she refused the recommended school internship opportunities, and that forest companies in the finance department meter world to learn, is how many students the opportunity to dream.
Sometimes I feel that way Jingjing is so brave and courageous to a point in her life with another is a straight line between the points, nothing can hinder, and nothing to doubt. yes , the gucci bags is really popular .
She has short hair, wearing a large metal frame glasses, makeup, sports clothing line. We recognize the many years old, she seemed never changes.
She only recently seemed to make the.
Her expression is always calm, so I do not know is not know her.
At this moment, she asked me, "Miss ya, do you remember why we come to Paris you?"
I sleepwalk red She nodded, actually do not remember. I know she can remember, although she did not say, but from her eyes I could see that there is some big business in it.
Lu Jingjing the phones rang, she said something in a hurry and I said: "I have to go, I'm going to CDA interview, this is my last chance for an interview."
She walked past me: "Miss ya, you leave as early as possible that person. This place is the most worthless Yan Yu, Yan Yu, do not let you block your way."
Then, without looking away.
An Di:
What have you been doing in the sneaky na?
Last week, I clearly see you on MSN and talk to you and went down immediately.
Yesterday you head into a bowl of mutton soup, I watched quite a while to see it what it is. You still mysterious to me that this is old Xi'an, ah.
It is strange, you obviously have not been to Xi'an, ah, ah so obsessed with broth?
Today, your signature and become: Spring is here.
You know it is July, it?
Night I called you, you absent-minded, no matter what I say you can instantly laugh.
Well, I probably know how it happens, you do not honestly tell me ah own?
Also, today I received a call after he bought a piece of black skirt. I think this skirt, I wear only to him.
An Di, you say, how people love is a sad and fascinating little things ah!
France has won a game, I watched a few games. However, not voluntary, but a friend about the King went to the bar should be one, I do not know those rules. Later, wearing red armbands slowly know who is the captain hoop, wearing different color clothes are referees, and referees have several, take the brand also has different colors.
People in the bar screaming at the next moment, a moment to form a human wave sing "Forward, forward," the national anthem. I always sit in the corner eating chicken bones or to slowly drink a glass of beer.
Sometimes, the crowd would be more appropriate to miss.
Zhang received a phone bank after I started to warm concern for the World Cup. Those who know me know I was blind ball, and sometimes see people in the subway station asking for sports newspaper sent back my block, I get himself back out.
People say you are really slow Wu Ya ah, the game almost until the end of your energy.
In fact, I just want to know when the end of day he can return to Paris.
The final day on the Champs Elysees had crazy. Many people go into the national flag, his face painted oil on canvas through singing. One old woman was wearing a cock-like hat, a rope to quack barking. She also made a special trip to go before us as quickly pulling the rope and then climbed into the car prank.
LV, Cartier boutiques like actually very busy, bought a huge steel door nail. Because win or lose, the final night of Za Boli should all be legal.
Some friends and I on behalf of the French flag painted red, white and blue eye shadow to buy KFC family bucket, a young boy whistling to and fro. A friend said, we're beautiful, it should be, and shows three-color beard, there was a romantic young man met.
I did not bother her, secretly plan after the return of Zhang shore we do fun things together, the first thing is to buy a family bucket.
France lost, Zidane head people. Everyone crazy at that moment, standing on the chair clamoring tables, clapping stomping cheers Zizou well. I hugged the person next to a piece of chicken and discuss, is not they said he was top of his bald people's?
When the ball went out last issue, everyone felt relieved. Fell to the floor and fans do not want to get up a half-day, I watched many people shed tears. Repeatedly playing the big screen "ALLEZ LES BLEUS", too loud, so I did not hear the phone ring tones.
From a bar, had missed the last train. Rosa home is nearby, we decided to improvise night there. she went to gucci shops .
I was drunk, leaning against the sofa for tears.
Around the still very noisy, and do not know what they are doing.
Rose did not know when strikes broke her jeans off, for a light yellow dress, came to give me a glass of juice.
I looked up to punch her smile, laugh very dazed.
She said: "Miss ya, there are things that everybody else does it. Not happy to even think about, how much can the little things."
We sat side by side on the sofa, she said the guys: "Do not smoke, ah, who is pumping out smoke."
Has been a three in the morning, I awake. Think of those people and things, thinking about Zhang shore do not know the day to come back. Excitement has subsided, and there are only doubts. How do we want him back, which means we should embrace?

没有评论:

发表评论