2010年12月12日星期日

N) should not have misunderstood (1)

Business trip in Beijing only two days, the third day at noon I flew back to Chongqing, I do not think that can stay around in the time, even I care deeply not have the opportunity to go in the Summer Palace return visit.
Back home down bag, eat a box of instant noodles I started Xiegao Zi.
While writing on one side and Long Beach in the online exchange, he told me the temporary cover that part of foreign exhibitors particularly promising, and he asked me the wedding market as a part of China's fashion industry to the progress of this market segment to reflect the fashion the rapid development of the industry. I did not think the back can be so extended, but for their own temporary "find things" a little complacent ... ...
But he also told me the bad news to the Ka Hui Li Mao told the reason I went to Beijing, the Ka Hui is not very acceptable, complained in front of him, a special call to ask him what I told Li Mao Relationship ... ...
"Xinji Si, Jia Hui big temper, I say to you child in advance, your attention to the point response."
"Ah, well, not that a common thing in an interview.
in the interviwe, they wear gucci shoes ."
"Interview is the interview, in your eyes, ordinary and normal, in others there is another perspective. You are my good friends, when Who Do not say I favor." He and I said, Ka Hui on this kind of thing is taboo, although he made a good console, but she is still very cool down ... ...
Originally Well, this thing is supposedly Yun Tanya and I are wrong. Or qualifications of up to an older understanding of some of the rules of Yun Tanya starts acting strangely more earlier, I homeopathic sister lying on in the post-Mao Li.
I had heart or sister of Li Mao, Jia Hui all feel guilt. With Yun Tanya, I brought you gave them to buy Nanluoguxiang Beijing produced little gift.
 If Li Mao sister and Ka Hui said, is my classmate relations priority told me, and if she was a little blame Ka Hui tracking and Apparel Association this line weak, Ka Hui heart will certainly be my idea ... ... but if Lee Mao-sister did not blame She, Jia Hui string really be so mind if I go this should be her first business trip? I think Li Mao sister should not be blamed in this matter, she should have thought to himself Jia Hui.
I really want to make a telephone call to Peggy Hui explain, but do not know how Li Mao is said to her sister's; if I called to ask Lee Mao-sister, she would not feel I have no confidence in the higher-ups had it?
After thinking, I decided to wait until tomorrow with
gucci watches to look at the situation say the newspaper.
Written a little script, I suddenly thought, should ask Dai ah, I went out with her three days to have fared very familiar, "Dear" has become our calling to one another.
"Honey, do not sleep ah? Evans as I write Xiegao Zi Quan, was also praised Zebian Oh ... ... I specifically mentioned in Chongqing and Apparel Association, Association of Wedding Expo this positive assessment of the domestic high-grade, so you tomorrow Secretary-General in Chongqing your fashion stage of development in the domestic industry to make a comment about 100 words ... Well ... "
"Well I give you until noon!" Dai listen to me say this, of course, happy friends.
"Yes, there is something and you say something, usually we run your Newspaper Association has a population of children with a reporter you know it?"
"There is a woman named Yang, not tall, thin, ... ..."
"Ah, she is my colleague ... ..."
"How? I was not familiar with her, played one or two face to face, she does not always come, it seems a bit cold, hard look deal with."
"Oh, nothing, you know, this time Yun Tanya and I said, is not she transferred to my thread ..
He gave her gucci shoes.."
"I understand what you mean! Well, you Yun Tanya is our Party colleagues, our leaders and I said earlier, Li Yunfang notice something can not go before you go - not you, ah, we would have this capacity to Other newspaper's it! the free places in Chongqing is only one, our leaders are not face to Xiao Yang, Yun Tanya face is for you! "Diane knows her without reservation on the phone and I said.


没有评论:

发表评论